This blog will contain some insight for those who have experienced spiritual abuse and will also hopefully help to educate those who would like to learn about it.
Locks of Love
Posted January 13th, 2012 at 09:14 AM by Lois
There may be some out there, who have left a church that teaches women are never to cut their hair, and who are thinking of getting their hair cut as they no longer believe the doctrine. You may want to consider donating your cut hair to Locks of Love, an organization that makes hairpieces for children. This link takes you to their hair donation page. You will need to read it for what they can accept.
Total Comments 0
|Post a Comment|
Recent Blog Entries by Lois
- Videos On Television (August 24th, 2012)
- When A Pastor Morally Fails (August 9th, 2012)
- T.D. Jakes Embraces Trinity, Leaves Oneness Beliefs (January 29th, 2012)
- Newspaper Article on Church Rules (January 23rd, 2012)
- Marjoe Movie- Watch For Free (January 22nd, 2012)