This blog will contain some insight for those who have experienced spiritual abuse and will also hopefully help to educate those who would like to learn about it.
Where Do You Want Your Identity?
Posted December 28th, 2011 at 08:56 AM by Lois
You can be known as a "jean skirt girl" - but why would you want your identity wrapped around what you wear? Or your hair? Or anything similar? As a Christian, shouldn't we want our identity to be wrapped around Jesus Christ alone? And to be known by our love, one for another, as was the early church?
Total Comments 0
|Post a Comment|
Recent Blog Entries by Lois
- Videos On Television (August 24th, 2012)
- When A Pastor Morally Fails (August 9th, 2012)
- T.D. Jakes Embraces Trinity, Leaves Oneness Beliefs (January 29th, 2012)
- Newspaper Article on Church Rules (January 23rd, 2012)
- Marjoe Movie- Watch For Free (January 22nd, 2012)